Friday, 7:30am to 3:45 PM Eastern Time.
Instructor: J.D. White
OCILB, ICC and Ohio BBS accredited. 4 or 8 hour sessions available.
This live, instructor-led, interactive course is designed to give the learner a greater understanding of NEC requirements on topics relevant to electrical contractors and inspectors.
VOLTAGE DROP 4HR, OCILB 190478 ICC 29997, BBS2022-278 (BBS approved for BI(4.0), BO(4.0), BPE(4.0), EPE(4.0), ESI(4.0), FPI(4.0), MPE(4.0), NRIUI(4.0), RBI(4.0), RBO(4.0), RIUI(4.0), RPE(4.0))
Contact Hours 4.0
- how to design feeders and branch circuits to minimize Voltage Drop.
- applying Standard Calculations and Determining the Level of Voltage Drop
- the NEC requirements for and how to Determine Amperage Allowances, Determine Conductor Size/Type Requirements, and Determine Length allowances.
MOTOR CIRCUITS ARTICLE 430, OCILB 190474 4 Hr. ICC 30468, BBS2022-276 (BBS approved for BI(4.0), BO(4.0), BPE(4.0), EPE(4.0), ESI(4.0), FPI(4.0), MPE(4.0), NRIUI(4.0), RBI(4.0), RBO(4.0), RIUI(4.0), RPE(4.0))
This session is designed to instruct on the NEC requirements for wiring and protecting Motors, Conductors, and Related Equipment. NEC Article 430 and related sections will be leveraged for instruction of providing aforementioned items.
The learner a better understanding of:
- the NEC requirements for conductor sizing, raceway type and size
- how to determine feeder sizing for multiple motors
- the functions of OCPD as well as how to determine OCPD type and size.