This face-to-face video conference style webinar will allow you see and hear the the presenter and see other participants, while being able to ask questions via chat.
You can join the webinar with most computers with Chrome or Firefox browsers. You must have a webcam to verify attendance, a microphone is optional. Smartphones and tablets can also be used.
You may need to login to any Google account to join our webinar video conference session, any google account will do. Check ahead of the webinar to make sure you can login.
When prompted you will approve to share the camera on your device. You must share you camera for the entire session, so we can confirm your attendance.
Registered participants will get an email with the webinar link, from there you click a link to Join the Google Meet Video Conference Session.
On the web
- Click the meeting link sent to you in your “webinar link” email.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to join the meeting.
- Use Chrome or Firefox browsers, other internet browsers may not work.
On mobile devices
- Tap the meeting link sent to you via text or email.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to join.
- You can get the app now (before your webinar time), follow the links: Meet for iphone or Meet for android
Since sessions last for hours you may want to be connected to WIFI (to save data on your cell phone plan).
Need support call us at (614) 451-9003